Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's Challenge

Yeah - finally got my Coon Wishes from CDS. This was the stamp of the month the month before I made the design team, but I had to have it! Today's challenge was Real red, kraft and black. So, I stamped the little raccon and decided that he just must have a buddy, so I stamped again! I colored both of the little guys with copics and cut them out. I cut into the one on the right a little so his buddy could sling his arm around his shoulder. Then I started with a kraft card base, layered with black, real red, kraft and basic grey. I cut basic grey and black with my curved rectangle nesties. The black was more than I wanted, so I just cut around the basic grey freehand. Next I stamped Hi, Friend on kraft, punched it with the small oval, added the large oval in black and tied on a ribbon. I also added ribbon to the card and called it done. It felt to me like it was missing something, but I was running late and had to get ready for work.

11 comments:

Carmen said...

Ohh darling images!! I can se why you had to have them .. great card!

Cook22 said...

Such cute raccoons, I just love them - and the card you made from them. Thought the black looked narrow - well done on the great job trimming it down.

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Heehee! They are SO cute! TFS.

Michelle Walpole said...

Hi Frenchy...Maybe some bling/brads/eyelets in the top corners to balance it more...or one of those corner dies perhaps?

Stephanie said...

very cute card!

Tammy said...

Cute images. Good job on the card!

miyuki said...

A study last yearnike tn, the author in the essay read NIKE , a reporter at the Shanghai headquarters in an interview, nike chaussuressee a pr in high school to read a league plans, employees interviewed told reporters in Beijing's streets, they children to interview, the children said, "truly understand them." tn chaussures These words, if the author touches product function, brand spirit and culture is to become part of the consumer of two basic methods

miyuki said...

There are spyder jackets 10 pcs of excellent Ralph Lauren multi-colored stripe big pony cheap columbia jackets. These products are more soft and comfortable for being made of breathable and durable mesh cotton .cheap polo shirtsthere are lots of colors and sizes for your choice, just pick up one you like ,it is absolutely value for money.

miyuki said...

Lacoste Polo Shirts, ralph Lauren polo shirts , Burberry Polo Shirts.wholesale Lacoste polo shirts and polo ralph laurenwith great price. clothingol.com offers lot of 10 lacoste polo shirts and lot of 20 cheap polo shirts. clothingol.com offers classic fit polo shirts. polo clothing

miyuki said...

Bon March¨¦ Chaussure PumaChaussure Sports Shop:baskets pumaChaussure Puma Femme,Chaussure Puma Homme,Chaussure Nike Femme,Chaussure Nike homme,nike shoxChaussure Sport et plus. Livraison Rapide.

miyuki said...

Cheap Brand Jeans ShopMen Jeans - True Religion Jeans, Women JeansGUCCI Jeans, Levi's Jeans, D&G Jeans, RED MONKEY Jeans, Cheap JeansArmani Jeans, Diesel Jeans, Ed hardy Jeans, Evisu Jeans, Jack&Jones Jeans...