Friday, December 26, 2008

New Releases from Clear Dollar Stamps


This has got to be one of the cutest stamps I have ever seen! I stamped the little beaver from Clear Dollar Stamps Spring Critters set, being released in January, with black ink. I colored him with copics and accented him with a white signo pen. I started with a chocolate chip base layered with kraft and river rock. The dp is cosmo cricket. I cut the clouds out and popped them up with dimensionals. I added some real sticks and built a dam for mr. beaver. Be sure to come back over the next several days to see more new releases from CDS!

12 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable...nice job! *~*

Kristin said...

so cute! love the touch of the real sticks.

Joan Ervin said...

What a AWESOME job you did on this...the beaver is adorable and the little dam and background you created is outstanding!!!

Jaspere said...

What a cute little stamp. TFS

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this is soooo cute, I have to agree this is tooo sweet!!!

Tina said...

what a great stamp! very woodsie! love the card!

Sabrina said...

That sure is one cute beaver, and I just love the little twig dam you made for him. And those great DPs, the waves and the texture in the clouds.

Stephanie said...

really cute, can't wait to see new stamps..

Laurie Wilson said...

Ha-ha, so CUTE! Made me smile! Love the additions of the real twigs!

Alysabeth said...

SO cute!

Melissa said...

Oh I like that stamp Set. I try not to go to CDS often, I cant spend money right now. I love your creation on this card, so creative.

Melissa said...

Frenchy, What did you use on the wood sticks? Is that hot glue??

thanks