Monday, January 23, 2012

First Project 365 post

I've actually been working on this in bits and pieces, but I've had some things that I HAD to get done for other people and such. It was FUN! I've already decided that while this one was more fun and bright and "boy-y" I will be using some of my prettier, flowerier paper that I don't always get to use. For this layout, I used some Polar Press paper that I've had for a long time. I saw a card made with it and had to have it...and there it sat until now. The baby food jar is from Cricut Imagine Nursery Tales, the font is Cricut Cherry Limeade. When I see a cool layout and want to find out more about it, I'm annoyed when I can't read the journaling. So, I took some detail shots that show some of the journaling. Enjoy - 53 more to come - I promise!



















No comments: