Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump day


This acetate box was made for TLC182. I was happy with the way it turned out and it was easy! I've had this inkadinkado stamp for a while and had not used it yet, so that was fun. It even got a comment from my much adored idol, Faith "Markie's Mom" Hofrichter. Although I'm sure she must have to comment on a certain number of the challenges or something! LOL!

The kids and I bought some ceramic piggies awhile back and tried to decorate them. Emma's came out SO cute. And, Kai's looks like a very enthusiastic 4 year old made it. Well, I tried to use some older rubons on mine and they didn't exactly go on well. So, when I saw this metallic piggy for $2.50 at the target $1 spot, I snapped him right up. I used some SU rubons and they worked quite nicely. My plan is to use this for my stamping fund. We'll have to see how that turns out!

3 comments:

Cris A said...

Great box...even greater pig! What a cute way to use the rub ons!

Carmen said...

I love the pig!!! So cute, nice card!

loretta said...

how many ways can you say 'adorable'?! I can't think of enough, I love both of these great projects!