Saturday, October 25, 2008

birthday card

One of my good friends is turning 40 tomorrow. This is the card I made for her. Her daughter is having a rather impromptu surprise party, so I have to keep her busy for a little while tomorrow afternoon and manage to get her home at the right time. Wish me luck!
I used pink pirouette for the base of the card. The image, from cats pajama's, is stamped twice, once with white on certainly celery and one with black on white. I added black to the dog's nose and eyes and went over him with a souffle' pen to make his fur look kind of curly, like her maltese pup. I colored the cake using copics. The image is mounted on close to cocoa, pink pirouette and chocolate chip scallops made with my nesties. The background is certainly celery matted on chocolate chip with pink pirouette and close to cocoa scallops bordering basic grey dp. The certainly celery is ticked punched and accented with small pink gems. The scallops and the background are accented with dots made with chocolate chip marker and a white inksentials pen.

No comments: