Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doggone stamps!



This is my first card with my new stamps from doggonestamps.com. This little guy is SO cute! He's called "Black Lab" and you can just tell he want's to play. It would make a cute valentine's card, too. Unfortunately, I have no recipients! I stamped the pup with archival black ink. I colored with copics and sponged the grass and sky. The dp is pet stack from DCWV. No idea where I got that brad, maybe oriental trading co. The cardstock is from Hobby Lobby, no idea of brand or color, just picked what matched the dp. I used su hardware on the sentiment and the ribbon is offray.

11 comments:

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love that doggie paper in the background.

Lauri said...

Great job on this stamp!!!!!! oh, I bet you have many readers who would love to receive that card! Make sure you post that on Paper Craft Planet!!

Stephanie said...

What a cute image and a great card, love it!

Angie Williams said...

Cute image! Thanks for posting it! It is great!

Jacilynn said...

Love the coloring. The DP is tooo Cute! Great Card

Kristin said...

so pretty! what a cute card... i would love to receive your card :-)

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this image, you really did a wonderful job coloring.....so cute! *~*

Anonymous said...

Oh this has me in stitches...not good...that makes me cough!...

My puppy does this. She has puppy ADHD we are sure...and is obsessive compulsive re her little ball. If she is not guarding it like in the image, she has it in her gob!

Carmen said...

Awww he reminds me a my puppy!! Super cute!!

Tina said...

what a great stamp! love the colors and congrats on the design team!

Unknown said...

aawww....i just want to hug that doggie. sweet card.