Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy birthday, sis


OK - it's not her birthday today, but since I don't post on the weekends, I'm going to say it a day early. I'm still banking on the fact that she's busy and won't have time to look at my blog. This is her birthday present. I used the afternoon tea dp that she likes with soft sky, wild wasabi, groovy guava and close to cocoa. I inked the edges of all the layers with cool carribean, wild wasabi, cameo coral and close to cocoa. I absolutely LOVE wild wasabi - I bought one pack of the paper, but I'm thinking I need to get some more! OK - back to the frame - The image is from My Favorite Things Serenity Now set and the sentiment is from MFT Twisted Sentiments. I made one of these for my mom and I plan to make one for myself, but haven't gotten to it. I still haven't made a father's day card for my ex and I'm going to see him tonight, so I guess I will try to crank on out over my lunch hour. I also bought some boxed candy and some other stuff for a project I'm going to do. Gage keeps asking me when I'm going to be done with that candy. I've just been tired lately and haven't gotten much done. I told him maybe this weekend.
On a sad note - my dad is in the hospital. He was having chest pains and his blood pressure was very high. They changed his medication and are going to let him go home today. Scary! It just scares me to even think about not having my parents around. I know it will happen someday, but my dad just seems so young!

No comments: