Wednesday, June 11, 2008




This is the card I made for my dad for father's day. He is an awesome cook (in addition to be a great father and papa).


I used wild wasabi, chocolate chip and ruby red with this cute flair designs cooking dp. I got the apron template at Mirkwood designs. The stamps are from clear dollar stamps.

I made this card last week. I was browsing over at starvingartiststamps.com. These 3 creatures from doodlefactory are on a sheet in a row like this. Well, the alligator with a tie looks like a coporate type and the little guy on the right looks like one of those co-workers we've all had who never shuts up and this poor guy in the middle hasn't even had a chance to finish his first cuppa joe! He needs a vacation. I handwrote the "blahs" and mounted it on a lavendar card base. I showed it to one of my co-workers and she loved it!

3 comments:

Jennifer Murai said...

Just found you. I love your layouts and color execution. You do beautiful. TFS- I'll be back for more inspiration.

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

I just found you from SCS...your blog is FAB! I love that monster card and the little story you put with it. I've been in that situation! lol ;)

Thanks for the inspiration...I'm bookmarking you!!

~Michelle

Lesly said...

I love ALL your cards and "stuff". Thank you for sharing.