Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Banner Day



Used the same supplies as the party invitation from a few days ago. My Minds Eye DP with Cherry Cobler - I think that's right...like I said, I don't remember the new names. I cute the flags using Cricut Lyrical Letters and cut the red freehand using pinking shears. The buttons are from Hobby Lobby. The oval shapes are nesties and the letters are cut with Cricut Classic Font. It is strung on jute. There will eventually be smaller flags to hang above it that will say "Happy birthday". But, I'm tired tonight, so we'll save that for another day.

Here's a pic with a little more detail:
Also - must share a deal I found. I was looking through the Hobby Lobby clearance stuff and found some Spellbinders for $5.39! I bought two and I'm thinking of going back and getting some more!

1 comment:

EmmaCate said...

So cute! I wish I had your talent!