Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy birthday - again!


Things have been pretty busy at our house the last week or so. My daughter had a banquet to go to since she is eligible for a big scholarship at the school she will be attending next year. So, I took a couple of days off work to take her there for two days. Since, I was gone from work, I had to hurry and play catch up before I left to get things done that had to be finished before I left.
But, we're back and I took a break from doing laundry to make a card for Kai's friend who is having his birthday party tonight.
I used a stamp from doodlefactory's The Great Outdoors, called Pogue. He's a cute little guy and I think he looks like he's singing. So, I printed the sentiment using Times New Roman and Opus. The card is made using Poppy Parade (yeah, I'm liking that color!), Night of Navy, some Bo Bunny dp I had and a little bit of green polkadot My Minds Eye paper leftover from Kai's birthday projects.

No comments: