Saturday, January 15, 2011

Break


My littlest has been sick the last two days. Luckily, my daughter hasn't started classes yet, so she's been staying home with him until my son gets home from school to take over. Then I take the third shift, which means snuggling on the sofa constantly - even potty breaks are difficult. Thankfully, he's feeling better, although he still has a fever. But, I managed to get away this morning and make this journal for one of my daughter's friend's who is having a birthday today. I used my last office max journal with purely pomegranite, baha breeze, gable green and basic grey dp. The cross is cut using the Indie Cricut cartridge. I used a scallop corner punch from SU and I'm not sure where those little gems are from - I've had them forever! Hope she likes it!

1 comment:

EmmaCate said...

I THINK THAT IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks!!!