Monday, January 17, 2011

Double Birthdays

Today is my birthday. So, what did I do? Well, I snuggled on the sofa with my youngest boy, had breakfast served to me by my daughter, listened to the kids bicker (while I reminded them that it is my birthday and I'd like to have a nice day), went to lunch with my youth group (thanks for lunch, Andy!) and finished up the birthday projects for Kai's birthday, which is Thursday.
I posted the invitations and a banner earlier with the same theme. This is the treat bag the kids will each get to take home. I used buckaroo blue, poppy parade, and peach parfait paired with my minds eye dp. I used SU Beary Best Friends and a build-a-bear logo that I printed from the internet.
The bags include a mini composition notebook, box of crayons, 4 mini playdoughs, a bag of gummy bears and of course, the bear that the child will "build" (not shown).
I had such a fun time with these projects, fully aware that this is my last chance to do a "cute" party - although the bears do have karate costumes and John Deere overalls. Next year, Kai will want to do a "cool" party.
But, that's ok, I've been browsing the batman cricut cartridge anyway :)

No comments: