This is the teapot that Mother Mark posted for this week's challenge. I have exactly one set of stamps with ladybugs in it, so that's what I used! I have had this flower in my stash for YEARS and never used it, so thanks for that Cindy! I really like the fresh summery colors of the teapot and I love daisys. I made the base of the card with white, topped with a layer of barely banana, which I cuttlebugged with the swiss dots embossing folder - one huge plus about using the swiss dots when making a square card - it is SO easy to line up! Next I added a layer of certainly celery that I pierced and faux stitched with white gel pen. I colored the crafty secrets bugs life image with copics, sponged the edges with creamy caramel to give it a vintage feel and matted it with a scallopped certainly celery mat and a cuttlebugged barely banana mat. I made the photo corners with my rarely used basic grey notch tool (apparently I have that in common with a lot of people since they never have come out with new tips for that thing). I have decided that I NEED the photo corners punch. I stamped the dance line of ladybugs one more time and cut a couple out for the corners. The flower is just a silk flower folded in half with dew drops in the center.