Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Custom order



I made this for a cutom order. It's for a lady who likes purple, could you tell? I used almost amethyst for the base, matted with a bazzill purple and almost amethyst print patterned dots, which I embossed using the cuttlebug. I inked the darker purple with elegant eggplant and the almost amethyst with the matching ink. The MFT image is matted with black. The wall, chair and pants are paper pieced with almost amethyst print patterns. The carpet is a velvet purple paper and the rest is colored with copics. The sentiment is inked with almost amethyst and cut out with a nestie, then matted with two pieces of the designer label punch. I wish more places would come out with punches that actually fit the sentiments. All of my sentiments seem too long or too big for my punches.

7 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow, your card is so wonderful!!!!
I love the colours you used!!
Hugs Gisela

Judy Rozema said...

I love the purples!!

Lesly said...

Cute card! Love the colors and the dots.

paulssandy said...

WOW, this is lovely. I love the different "purples" together. I am going to have to remember this for my SIL who absolutly LOVE the color purple!
Sandy O
www.papertransformer.com

Lorraine said...

love all the purple. great card!

Darlene said...

This is fantastic!! I'm a purple lover too so it really caught my eye! Nicely done!!!

Tracy said...

Wow! There are so many different elements to this card! I love it!