Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Monday!


I made this card on Saturday for my daughter. I think this little bunny is so cute. All of my kids love to read.
I used Wild Wasabi, pumpkin pie, real red and making memories blue. The DP is basic grey mellow. I stamped MFT's What's the story bunny and colored her with copics. I added an orange border around the book and little dotty lines to look like print. I also used liquid applique on her tail to make it nice and fluffy. I put her on some grass made with sponged certainly celery, ground cover (made with a stamp from watercolor minis) in wild wasabi and small handdrawn clusters of grass drawn with a garden green marker. The sky was sponged using a scallop punch to mask and bashful blue. The tree is a basic grey die cut. The sentiment is ticket corner punched and the mini buttons were light green, which I colored with a copic so they would match.

4 comments:

~ j said...

this is so cute! i love the papers you used!

Amber said...

I love that DP... I have some in my stash... you've inspired me to dig it out and make something! Great card

Judy Rozema said...

Cute as can be!! I love that bunny and your tree is awesome!

Victoria said...

I love this. I am addicted to BG Mellow so of course love that, but I love all the little details too.